Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Perfect Prom

     Every girl has always dreamed of having a perfect fairy tale prom, the perfect prince charming for a date, and the perfect dress to dance the night away with. I want that "perfect" prom story. Who doesn't?

     Today marks 20 days before prom! I am overwhelmed with anxiety. Not only does is this prom, but it is also my last dance of high school. PRESSURE. Guys think they have it hard with having to pay for the tickets and dinner, BUT girls have it just as bad! Maybe even worse!

      Here is just a list of what I need to accomplish in preparation for the big night:

1. Buy a prom dress (This process can take hours, even days!)
2. Schedule appointment for hair and makeup
3. Get a manicure
4. Watch what I eat.

     Okay looking at the list may not seem like a lot, but hey all the guys have to do it rent a tux! I am so curious to how this night is going to be. HOPEFULLY AWESOME! As cliche as it may be, I would love prom to play out like a movie. EXCEPT for what happens after prom. That's DEFINITELY NOT going to happen. Before I get into details, I wish all my fellow seniors luck with everything!

     Let's do this!
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment