Saturday, April 6, 2013

Our Last Spring Break

     Spring break, the break of all breaks, the break where all high school students look forward too, and my last spring break in high school. And let me tell you, it flew by in a blink of an eye. I don't think I have ever had this much fun on a spring break.

     Tuesday: I finally took my driver's permit, and PASSED! Never thought I could pass with only two days of studying. Hopefully before my senior year ends, I can officially become a California licensed driver! 

     Wednesday: Not only that, but I went to Huntington beach with my closest friends. It was a great experience that I will never forget! 
   
     Thursday: Two of my best friends and I had to get up bright and early to go to Disneyland! You read that right, DISNEYLAND and CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE! It was a day filled with nothing but laughter, fun, and risk taking. Both my friends and I gathered enough courage and rode a roller coaster! 

     Friday: Pool party! 

     Saturday: Writing this blog and recollecting the memories I've made this spring break! Later on today, I will be prom dress shopping too! Wish me luck! 

     If I could relive each and every single one of these days, I would without any hesitation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment